Thursday, May 22, 2008

$50.45

Well, we had our first $50 gas fill up last night. Melissa filled up her Honda CRV and it cost $50.45... I kind of feel like I should throw a party for such a major mile stone, but I am holding off until we have our first $100 fill up. The whole gas price thing really sucks. For me I would much rather bike to work, but where we live it would just be both really hard and really dangerous to bike. The first 10 miles would be terrible, all on city streets, busy, crappy city streets, but the second half wouldn't be so bad. I don't know what to do. Is it smart to drive half way and then ride? Looks like I am going to have to get the old calculator out and crunch the numbers. MMMMMM number crunching.

In other news we took in another Twins game last night, was a really good game until the 6th when the wheels came off and Texas scored 7 runs. That was pretty much the end. Ugh, we either win big or lose huge.

Tonight, I am doing a 4 mile trail run after work. Then I will be going to my watercolor class. I have a few more things to do on my first painting so I will be starting another one tonight. I guess we have the option to work outside tonight so I will be looking for something to paint. I hope I can find a cool weed or something.

I am really looking forward to the weekend. We have a long weekend, Melissa and I both have Monday off so that will be sweet, we are getting a group together to go and do a bike ride so it could be really a fun day. I am hoping the weather holds so we can get that in.

No comments: