Monday, March 24, 2008

Weekend Musings.


This weekend turned out to be a fun one. Saturday Melissa and I had a lazy day hanging out, we met some friends for lunch and then we ran some errands. I also picked up the rest of my supplies for the watercolor class that I am taking this spring. I am really looking forward to that. Saturday night we went to our new favorite place. Tea Garden on Grand Ave. in St. Paul. http://www.teagardeninc.com/ It is really a cool spot. We sat there and had 2 pots of tea and listened to a DJ that was playing music that night, it was really fun. I like it there, they have lots of teas and the prices are good. You could pretty much sit there all night long and drink endless amounts of tea for about $4.00.



Easter turned out to be a good day as well. We did a little spring cleaning in the morning and then relaxed for pretty much the rest of the day. I made a nice Easter dinner, ham on the grill, mashed potatoes, steamed green beans, and cranberries. After dinner we hung out read and then decide to watch a movie, it was a nice evening. I am hoping that this week goes fast, the weather is suppose to be pretty nice all week, so I am guessing that the snow that we did get this past weekend will be gone by the end of this week. I don’t really like the transition period between winter and spring, it is always so wet and dirty looking outside. I guess now I am looking forward to everything drying out and being able to get my bike out. I am hoping to do a lot of biking this year, it made a world of difference in my workout routine. Since I am not much of a weight lifter, I enjoy riding my bikes and it seemed like it really helped my skiing for the season as well. So I say bring on the dry, warm weather…

Not much else happening. Not much at all.

No comments: