Friday, March 14, 2008

Probably

We are leaving for probably our last ski weekend of the season. It has been really "spring-like" around here the past few days and the snow is going fast. Lutsen got 5" the other day and is still fairly chilly so the conditions should be pretty good. I am looking forward to getting back on my skis, we haven't skied since we got back from our trip to Whitefish. I am going to bring our video camera this weekend and get some footage of us. I have been playing a little bit with the movie making software on my home computer and it is pretty fun, so I was going to see if I could throw something together from the weekend. Even though I hate to see winter go, I am starting to look forward to riding my bike. I really enjoy riding my mountain bike so it will be nice to get back on that. While we are up in Lutsen this weekend, we are going to check on these town homes that are for sale right on the lake. They seem like they are nice and it would provide me with the view that I need and would also give us a place to go whenever we wanted. So that will be kind of fun. I think it is going to be a long day today, I really want to get outta here and get on the road. I am really looking forward to being back on my home hill. All is well.

No comments: