Monday, June 22, 2009

It's back

Well this weekend turned out to be a good one. Melissa was gone all weekend at a "girls weekend" so that sucked, I missed her, but she had fun and I had fun so it was all good. Friday night I watched a couple movies and just hung out, it was really nice and relaxing. So that was cool. Saturday I met a couple friends at the Twins game. That was a lot of fun. It was cowboy hat night which was interesting, everyone was wearing their cowboy hats and watching the game. The Twins ended up losing but it was a fun game. So all in all it was a good night. Sunday I slept in which was heavenly and anxiously awaited the arrival of our Thomas Everhart. The framer was headed over with it to hang it for us. He got there early and it was amazing. I could not take my eyes off it. It was just beautiful in every way. Even though the framing was ridiculously expensive it was incredible, just a perfect job. I had it hung above our sofa in the living room and it really looks perfect. I called Melissa whom was on her way home and told her how awesome it looked and told her I could not for her to see it. She said she was 30 minutes from home. And exactly 30 minutes later she walked and she also just loved the work. We looked at it all day long and every time I view it, it brought a big smile to my face.



Pillow Talk - Thomas Everhart

No comments: