Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Trail work and other things.

Last night was MORC trail work at Lebanon Hills. It was also the MORC monthly board meeting which means that I got to run trail work last night. Although we had a small crew we got a ton of stuff done which was really fun. Sometimes trail work can be a little frustrating, but last night was great. I am really looking forward to getting out there and trying out the things that we did. Lebanon has really been riding great this year and has been a lot of fun.

In other news, it appears as though I am going to be taking the lead dirt boss roll at the Terrace Oaks mountain bike trail in Burnsville. It is a smaller MORC trail, but a fun ride. It will be fun to do my own thing and hopefully get a good crew to come and help me. That is the only problem with Terrace Oaks, it is not one of the more popular trails and is sort of forgotten about so it doesn't get much love. Hopefully I will be able to change that.

I am taking a summer class right now to work more toward my degree. So I am currently taking an Digital Photography class, so far it is great. I am having a lot of fun. I used to love photography and it is fun to be getting back into it. I am thinking about a digital SLR camera. But I am not sure.

Hawaii is coming up very fast. We are looking at tours and things, and I am trying to figure out the best way to see Pearl Harbor. We will be in Maui the whole time, so I am pricing flights, tours and trying to figure out the best and cheapest way to do that. I guess it would be stupid to be there and very close to Pearl and not go and see it, which I really want to do. We have a Luau booked and I am really looking forward to that, cheesy tourist thing I know, but you gotta do it right? it will be fun.

The weather here is just terrible, I am really hoping that it clears up and actually warms up... Ugh!

No comments: