Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Not

Much going on these last few days. We have our trip squared away and I am really looking forward to it. We are heading out to Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado to do some camping. Right now we have 2 nights in Boulder planned and then we are heading camping, I think we are going to do 4 nights camping in the park area. And then maybe a night or 2 in Denver. After doing some research it looks like there are just some great hiking trails and things out there. Some of the trails summit a couple of the peaks out there which is very cool. I am hoping to do as many of them as possible. I am really looking forward to spending some time in Colorado, I have never been there. I am really looking forward to spending a week in the mountains.

Tonight is trail work night. We are getting closer to opening the new section of trail over at Lebanon Hills mountain bike trail. I think this is going to be the last major trail work night with the thought that we can open the trail next Tuesday night.

I haven't been running at all. I keep telling myself I have to get back out and get going again but right now I really do not have any desire to run. It has been very hot and humid lately and I just don't have the desire to run in that. And I am not hardcore enough to get my a$$ out of bed and run in the morning before it gets hot. So I am not sure what is happening with my running career. I have been doing a lot of biking though so that has been good.

I have spoke with a couple people that have seen the new batman movie and everyone says it is really good. So I am really looking forward to seeing that. I haven't been to a movie for a long time, I have been utilizing my Netflix subscription to it's fullest.

I tried that Crunchwrap taco thing at Taco Bell last night it was pretty dang good. I think I am most likely the last person on Earth to give it a whirl but it is good.

No comments: