Monday, October 13, 2008

Not

So there hasn't been a whole lot going on these last few days. Melissa and I have been hanging out. We have been watching all of the past seasons of Grey's Anatomy. Neither one of us have ever seen the show before but we both really enjoy it, so that has been fun. We bought a new bed and it was delivered on Saturday. So we set that up and fixed up our "new" bedroom. Also this weekend was the Ski Montana show at REI. Melissa and I have been to that the past 3 years and it is always fun. The big resorts from Montana are there so it is good to go and talk to them and see what is new for the season. I think we are looking at Big Sky in February this year. We both really want to get back there.

Also last week was Eric's Health Week. I went to the dentist on Thursday for a cleaning and check up and then on Friday I went to the doctor and had a physical. Both were fine. I am waiting to get my blood test results back to see how my cholesterol is. Man it sucks getting old.

I have a new poster in my cube at work that I got at the Ski Montana show. It is a picture of a skier at Big Sky and Lone Peak is in the back ground. It is painful to look at, because I really just wish I was there.

Ugh, it is going to be a long week.

No comments: