Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Here is the Deal

Once again, I did not hit the lottery so my quest for a home Big Sky Montana will have to wait until this coming Saturday when I will win 102 million instead of a paltry 81 million. I did get the powerball so I got three big ones coming my way.

Melissa and I had a great weekend. Friday night we went to the Twins game. They won hung over the Tigers. Mr. Morneau had a grand slam which was very cool to see.

Saturday we hung out in the morning and did some house cleaning, and then met friends over at Lebanon Hills for some biking. It was great. The weather was perfect and we had a great time. There were 5 of us and we had a great ride. Nice and leisurely. Did all of the loops at Leb, and finally did an obstacle called "Jan's Rock" basically it is a huge rock that you ride down. It isn't that big of a deal, but my friend James as had 2 really bad falls there and so I was always kind of chicken to ride it. So I finally put that behind me, it was fun to do it. Melissa did great as well, she is an excellent rider, I only did one lap in the XX area while she did 2 with Steve and Matt. I was proud of her. After the ride we all went to a local Mexican place for dinner, it was really a fun night.

Sunday Melissa and I rode in the St. Paul Bike Classic which we also did last year. There are 2 routes a 15 and a 30 mile route. Last year we did the 15 mile this year we did the 30 mile. They do a really good job setting this ride up. I guess there were about 7000 bikers. The city closes a lot of roads for the ride so it is really fun just cruising a long with all of those other bikers. After the ride we home home and pretty much sat and watched movies the rest of the day. It was a great day.

Now I am back at work.... Ugh!

No comments: