Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday. I had a great day; Melissa always makes things so special. She got me a couple nice books that I wanted for gifts, a really nice card and a cake with 2 skiers and a couple trees on it. It was great! It was another nice birthday. We watched a movie and then hit the rack. Melissa was not feeling to good last night, she thinks she might be getting a cold. I really hope not, but if she is going to get one I guess now is a better time then when we are in Montana.

Speaking of Montana, they got another 5" of snow last night. It seems to just snow and snow there. I get the snow report via RSS feed and it seems like everyday there is fresh snow. I just can't wait to get out there and hope that Ullr will save some freshies for us...

It is a quiet day today which I like, so not much else to report.

No comments: