Friday, February 8, 2008

Back again.


Ok, so I have been away from my blog for quite sometime, I know shame on me. During that time I cannot even tell you how many things have changed. Jobs mostly. I left NACR and did a contracting deal at a major US Bank... Which sucked so bad I can't even tell you how bad it sucked. I left there and have now found a home at the State of Minnesota. Still doing IT stuff, but so far I really like it here. I won't bore you with the details.


Last year I rode my bike(s) a lot. Almost 1200 miles total and this year will be no different. I know for sure that; at least right now that I am going to be entering one race. And I plan on trying to ride at least 60-70 miles a week. I am hoping for more but that is going to be a good starting point.


Now lets talk about the real deal. It is ski season and I am hitting it hard so far this year. I have 15 ski days in and a season pass for Lutsen, Melissa and I are having a blast so far this season. Minnesota is actually having a winter this year and Lutsen has some good snow. We have been skiing Lutsen and Welch Village mostly here in the cities and are getting ready for our big trip out to Whitefish Montana here in 14 days. I can't wait. Whitefish season to date has gotten 310" of snow and are getting more what seems like daily. I have my powder skis waxed and ready to go. I am really looking forward to getting away. Melissa and I are taking the Amtrak out there which should be just a blast. It takes 22 hours which is about the same amount of time that it would take to drive. We have a sleeper room which will be awesome. The cost of the train round trip is about a third of what it would cost to fly and much easier then driving, plus it will be really fun.


I know I say this but I am going to try to be better about my blog because I do enjoy it.
Hang with me...

No comments: