Wednesday, August 19, 2009

So anyway. It is a cloudy rainy day here in the beautiful twin cities area of Minnesota. Even though I am not a football fan what so ever, I guess I have to mention that the Vikings signed Brett Favre to the team yesterday. I was listening to the radio on the way into work this morning and now all anyone is talking about is how the Vikings are going to win the superbowl. I think that is so funny. I remember a few years back after signing some player, I have no idea which one they were going to win the superbowl as well and I think didn't even make it to the play offs. I guess I hope they would make it and win, I guess that would be cool, although it would not make a bit of difference at all in my quest to retire early...

I have begun to look at my new text books for my up coming classes and I have to say that they both look really interesting and I am really looking forward for my classes to start. My Psychology book really looks good so I am hoping that the instructor is good and that the class is interesting and fun. I am also taking personal wellness, and that class looks interesting as well.

Melissa and I have a couple of long weekends planned and I can't wait for them. It will be nice to get away again. One of them is up to Lutsen which will be fun, we both love it up there and it will be great to head up, and just hang out. We don't really have anything special planned while we are going to be there, so we will just go with it and see what happens.

We are also planning a BWCA trip for early October. I am nervously excited about that trip. I am hoping that everything comes off without a hitch and that we are able to go. Melissa is still waiting to hear on her vacation time.

It is Wednesday and I am feeling lazy again today. The weather perfect lazy day weather...

No comments: