Monday, August 30, 2010

Short Week

I have a nice short week of work this week. Then Melissa and I are heading out to Spearfish South Dakota for a few days of fun and the Dakota 50 mountain bike race/tour. We are looking forward to the ride. It is techincally a race but we are just going to ride it and enjoy the scenery, I love that area of South Dakota so am I looking forward to going. I think the ride will be challenging but I think it will be a great ride. The ride is Sunday the 5th and we will be out the Thursday so we have a few extra days to hang out, which will be nice. I am hoping to go out to Devils Tower in Wyoming for the day to do some hiking. I love Devils Tower it is so cool. But right now all of the extra day plans are still be worked out. I know for sure that it will be fun. So much to do before we go. The next few days will be busy.

2 comments:

Young Adventures... said...

We vacationed in SD with the whole clan this year. We had a great time. The scenery was so different than what I expected. Have a wonderful time!

Eric said...

I have been going out to the Black Hills area of SD since I think I was 8. I love it out there and am looking forward to heading back.