Friday, September 18, 2009

Well. We are making plans. I just booked our hotel room for our ski trip this winter. We are headed back to Big Sky once again. I have been getting a lot of grief from a couple of my friends about not "trying" somewhere else. While this might be true why change something that we both love? Big Sky has just an amazing vibe, the people are great the skiing is unbelievable, it is quiet, and it is amazing beautiful. We best of all it makes for a really fun road trip. So we are headed back. Lets just say that I am already looking forward to that trip.

In other news, we are 90% set for our BWCA trip. The last thing we have to work out is our food plans. We are still working on a menu. Hopefully we will have that all nailed down by the this weekend. I am looking forward to heading up there. I am really hoping for nice weather. We have a couple of great routes planned so we can changed things up if we have too...

Tonight is our last Twins game for the year. We did have tickets to the Oct 2nd game but had to sell them due to our BWCA trip. I was a little bummed about that, but we have seen some great baseball this year. I am looking forward to next year and to check out the new stadium. I am hoping the seats I picked out are good. I think they will be but you never know.

I am also watching football this year. Which is different for me. I have never been much of a football fan, but I watched the Vikings vs Cleveland game last Sunday and it was a fun time. Melissa and I had a football "party" I think we are going to do another party this Sunday.

School is going pretty good so far. I think I like both of my classes. I am learning some stuff so I guess that is really all that matter right?

No comments: