Thursday, March 26, 2009

Not Much Going On

Not to much has been going on lately. Things are quiet. I hate this time of year, snow is gone here so skiing is over and the trails are still to wet to bike on. I believe in Montana they call this mud season. Here in Minnesota I call it boring season. I think the thing that is hardest for me is the fact that the ski resorts out west are just getting hammered with snow still. I am just not ready for skiing to be done. Yes call it a sick obsession. Oh well at least I know what I like. I still have no interest in riding my bikes. I am not sure how much riding I am even going to do this year. Melissa got a really nice road bike, we picked it up yesterday, so I am guessing she is going to want to do a ton of road riding. I like to ride with her so looks like I might be logging some time on my road bike as well versus my mountain bikes. But as of right now I have no interest in riding either.

I am however looking forward to getting out and doing some camping this spring and summer. Melissa and I have a couple of ideas for camping trips so hopefully that will come off. Our main trip this summer is hopefully going to be a trip to Yellowstone and to Jackson Hole, I haven't been to Yellowstone in about 25 years so I am really looking forward to getting back there. I am hoping to get some hiking, and fly fishing in while we are out there. I will have more details on that trip as it gets closer.

No comments: