Monday, December 8, 2008

Skiing Again

Well the first ski day of the year has been completed. It was a great day yesterday at Welch Village. A good portion of my favorite runs were open and they were actually in great shape. The snow was good and there was little to no ice at all. Melissa and I both were testing new skis. I loved my new skis, they performed great. Nice easy turns, did what I wanted them to do when I wanted them to do it. They seemed fast and were easy to handle. So far I am very happy. Melissa also was please with her new boards. So all in all it was a great day on the slopes. We skied for a few hours and then headed home made dinner and finished decorating our Christmas tree. We finished it last night and it looks great. I am looking forward to Christmas. I love this time of year when everyone seems happy and everything is decorated. We are getting snow this winter which is nice. There is about 10" or so on the ground at our house and I guess there is about 6-8" more coming today. Sweet! Other then that I am going to book our lodging for Big Sky today. More on that later. We also have our first trip to Lutsen booked, we are headed up December 26th for the weekend. I can't wait. Life is good. Winter is here, I still remember how to ski and Christmas is a couple weeks away. More later.

No comments: