Friday, March 30, 2007

Weekend


Well another weekend is upon me. This is going to be one of those boring weekends. Melissa is working this weekend and it is suppose to rain all weekend. So it is looking like a long weekend on the couch either reading or watching movies. I have 5 movies at home and I am sure they will all be watched by 8pm Sunday night. Next weekend the 2007 baseball season starts. I am really looking forward to it. Melissa and I are going to the home opener with 48 other of her co-workers so that should be a fun time. I am getting tickets tomorrow for 8 games taking us through the end of May I believe. So that is the extent of my fun for the weekend. God I am a loser. My buddy Shad emailed me today and said that him and his buddies are packing up the car and heading out to the Big Horns to sled for the weekend and then heading back on Sunday night. I really wish I had crazy friends like that, I would love to go on a major road trip for the weekend to ski or something. So I am jealous... Hopefully I will live.

No comments: