Wednesday, March 21, 2007

BACK!


Ok, so I won't really bore you with all of the techie details about why I haven't posted for a long time. But it had something to do with having my gmail account which is attached to blog 1 hacked. UGH! And then not getting any help whats so ever from google. From the little research I did after the hacking it looks like quite a few peoples gmail accounts were hacked and it also sounds like people aren't real happy. So, after much fighting and tried to get things reset, I said screw it and started My Life II which is what your reading now. I guess I will have to come up with a snappy secondary title, like My Life II "The beginning of the end." or My Life II "Bacon and eggs for breakfast." But that obviously is still a work in progress. If you are new to my blog please click on my profile and have a look at blog 1. I put a lot of time and effort into it and there is some good stuff out there... Since we last spoke, I have skied out west at Big Sky and Moonlight Basin, which included 4 out of 5 powder days. It was amazing!!! I have attached a picture from the start of "The Bowl" I made a mockery of powder skiing but had a blast and lots of laughs as I fell in the 12-14 inches of cold smoke, freshies, POW. It was a beautiful thing. We had a great time skiing out west and are already planning on going back to Big Sky again next year. With the late start to the ski season for us we ended up having an amazing year. More skiing stuff later. Enjoy my new blog...

No comments: