Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Busy

So things are going good. Mini Medical school is rocking and rolling again at the U of M. Last night was the 2nd week of 5 and it was good. I love Mini-Medical school it is such a fun learning experience. It is also fun to spend a night at the U and see what is going on there.

Wednesday is Melissa and my 4th anniversary. She has to work late on Wednesday so we are planning on doing something together on Thursday instead. Plans are still up in the air but it will be fun. Also this weekend the bluegrass band The High 48's are playing at Dulano's Pizza in Minneapolis so we are going to go and see them. They are a great little band and it turns out that I know the banjo player. Tony and I were friends in high school so it was cool to see him the last time we saw them play at Dulano's.

Work is busy, but seriously who cares about that. I sure don't

In other news I have been going to the gym a lot lately and really enjoying it. I have started swimming and I love the workout that I am getting from swimming laps. I am planning on swimming at least 2 days before work. At least I am going to try. I am not sure that I am going to be able to get up that early to make it for an hour of swimming and them get to work on time but we will see. At least right now at least I am thinking about it. I am mostly working out to make up for the fact that I didn't do any running and hardly any biking this year. I had a hard time getting into it, which I guess was a bummer. But I am enjoying the gym.

Melissa and I bought tickets to an upcoming Vikings game so that will be interesting. I have never been to a Vikings game and neither has she so we are both looking forward to that. We are going to the game on November 15th vs the Detroit Lions. We picked that one because the Vikings should be able to beat them and if I am going to pay all of that money to see them play I would like to see them win at least.

We have had a tease of winter here in Minnesota all ready, we have seen snow on the ground twice. The snow didn't stick around for very long but it was nice to see. I am hoping for lots of snow this winter. I really want to ski in some good conditions. Big Sky is only 122 days away...

No comments: