Thursday, February 14, 2008

I "heart" Valentines Day


Happy Valentines Day everyone. I like Valentines Day, I think it is fun. Even when I was single I thought Valentines Day was a fun holiday. There is proof that it is not an evil corporate holiday made up by the greeting card and candy makers of the planet so I don't feel the need to go into that but, check it out here, I mean if it says so on Wikipedia it must be true right? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentine We really don't have any big plans for tonight so that will be good. I think we are just going to throw in a frozen pizza and maybe watch a movie. Nice easy night.

It was suppose to snow last night into this morning and "we" were suppose to get 3" - 5" of freshies, but of course the weathermen were way off and we are lucky if we saw 3/4" of the white stuff. I am really getting bummed, we haven't had a good snowfall since Christmas Day, and that was a fun day too, Melissa and I were skiing at Afton that day and it was really nice. I think if I remember right we got about 6" and Afton was quiet so it was great. But that seems like so long ago that we actually had some good snow around here. It just doesn't seem fair, places out west have gotten 300"+ and I bet we haven't even gotten 30" this year. I wish it was more like when I was a kid and it would just snow and snow, but I guess the whole global warming thing is killing that. We are skiing one last time here on Sunday before heading out west. I can't wait. Happy Valentines Day everyone.

No comments: