Wednesday, March 28, 2007

New Ride




Well I purchased my new bike the other day and have put about 12 miles on it so far. I ended up getting a 2006 Specailized Stumpjumper. It is a pretty nice ride. When I went to get it the person that helped me pretty much talked me into it. She was saying that since I was looking at one model that I should consider the Stumpjumper, because it has way better components on it. Which makes send to me. And it was only $10 more. So it turned out to be a no brainier. I have attached a picture of my bike. I am looking forward to taking it off road, since I have not been able to do that quite yet, all of the trails near my house are still wet. Other than that not much is new at all. Baseball season starts next week so that will be fun. Melissa and I are going to the Twins home opener which will be fun. Hopefully they will be able to win. More later.

No comments: